Galaxy S9 Plus is Samsung’s most advanced big phone, thanks to its oversized screen and superb cameras – even if it looks similar to last year’s S8 Plus. Four months in your launch, which is at the top of our best phone list.
Without making dramatic changes to the design, this is a repetition update for only the S8 Plus – but it is a recurring update for the Android phone sitting on top of our best phone list for the last 11 months. It’s important to remember.
* We have tested the Galaxy S9 Plus for several months, and its low-light photos and big screens are two of the most obvious highlights. It’s still Samsung’s grand 6.2-inch curved “Infinity” display that will sell you on this expensive phone at 5.8-inch Galaxy S9, but both handsets have a better 12 MP cameras with F / 1.5 maximum aperture.
This is the first camera phone with the first aperture, which provides S9 and S9 Plus low light and noise-defeating powers, in many situations, Google Pixel 2 is more advanced than our previous best phone camera, And the new LG G7 ThinQ with AI camera
S9 Plus benefits from the previous dual lens camera are also giving the same telephoto capabilities as last year’s Note 8 (there is a lens behind the S9). If you are serious about the video, its primary lens can capture super-slow-motion video on 960 frames per second and if you are not, to paint your face with AR emoji prop and mask, Uses 8MP front-facing camera.
Samsung has heard of negative feedback regarding last year’s handset, and sensibly moved the fingerprint sensor back to its center-aligned position. This is a more natural place, although you may not need to unlock the face and iris scanning onboard and thanks for working at the same time. While addressing another deficiency of the S8 Plus, Samsung finally gives its flagship phone stereo speakers for better sound.
If you are pushing a stereo speaker suddenly, then unlock the face, AR emoji and vertical stacked 12 MP dual cameras like they are on Samsung iPhone X features, then you are right. The S 9 Plus applet matches what it can do, but with a large screen size and 3.5mm headphone jack – and it also features low light photography of Google Pixel 2 XL in some scenarios. The night mode of Huawei P20 Pro beats in some light-light scenarios, but not all.
The interesting thing is that there is no fierce competition for Apple and Google’s handset S9 Plus – this is Samsung’s own phone. Now the cheap Galaxy S8 Plus is an incremental downgrade, which is ideal for anyone with a high S9 Plus value, while the possibility of Galaxy Note 9 is three months away, which is perfect for beginners and for S Pen There is a stigma and a slightly larger screen. It is temporarily the position of the S 9 Plus at the top.
At the moment it is the best Android phone in 2018, although the expensive one though the Galaxy Note 9 began in the second half of this year Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S9 release date and price
- Samsung Galaxy S 9 Plus was released on March 16, 2018
- $ 840 (£ 869, AU $ 1,349) marks a jump in price
- 6.2-inch quad HD + Super AMOLED curved screen
- 90% in front of the phone is now the screen
- There are no in-screen fingerprint sensors here
Samsung Glaxy S9 plus Specification
- 158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 / Exynos 9810
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB or 128GB (region dependent)
- Camera: Dual 12MP rear, 8MP front
- Battery: 3,500mAh