Do you have a mobile app in the Google play store but you are not getting enough downloads?
Are you planning to keep mobile app in the future?
The process of creating an app and uploading it and optimizing it to achieve the best results are equally important functions. Here are the best ways to optimize mobile apps to get the best results.
Table of Contents:
- Detecting – Understanding App Store Optimization
- How are apps ranked in Google Play?
- Customize the mobile app for better store searched
- The importance of screenshots, videos and graphics
- Review, rating and user experience
- Social factors and benefits
- Targeting potential and correct users
- Other important factors
App Store Optimization:
- Downloads– The number of downloads of your app reflects your app’s popularity. The more downloaded your app, the more likely it is in the top search results.
- App Reviews and Ratings– Quality ensures that one factor values Google and it reflects in search optimization. Apps with more positive reviews and better ratings are given a lot of priority for users with less rating apps. Less popular apps with less downloads but better ratings are ranked higher than popular apps with low ratings.
- Long Installs-How long a user installs the app on his mobile, it is definitely a factor that Google believes. Google app tracks the installation time and provides positive points for long-installed apps.
- Uninstalls-After the latest version release, the app will be uninstalled immediately after the app is uninstalled or uninstalled, of course your app will get poor ranking in search results.
- Social Links-The app on the Play Store is also connected to Google +1 Boost, which is called as a recommendation. More + 1 or recommendation is better for app. Advertisement
- App Title-The name given to your app can work in both the positive and negative ways in the app search box. If your app title contains the right keywords related to your app, then this search increases the likelihood of users searching for it. Use your main keyword in the app title.
- Description-When giving details of your app, your policy should be small and strong. Describe what your app does. Do not forget to include social evidence like awards or not covered by major media agencies. Only a few lines are shown in the details. Therefore it is recommended to use fire words. Add your targeted keyword 3-4 times to the description. Remember that the first 167 character of your app description becomes a meta description for the search engine.
Importance of Screenshots, Videos, and Graphics
- Responsive apps-Different types of devices like mobile, tablet etc. in the market It is recommended to create all those apps that are compatible with all types of devices. Tablet compatible apps increase traffic and increase opportunities for better display in search results.
- Smaller size-Memory is limited to mobile devices and the user wants to make the most of it. If you make a heavy and big size app, then there is a big chance to uninstall. It is recommended that developers create apps that are small in size and if they are installed, take less space in mobile devices.
- Incoming links-Like SEO for general sites, more internal links for your app pages will help in better rankings.