Did you know that people earn money by playing sports? Yes, play the game. Who knew that would be a reality! It seemed incredible to me too, but it is true. When I used to see people who streamed their game play at YouTube, Facebook, Twitch or other places, I thought it was fun.
I was surprised that, besides this fun activity, many YouTube users also make money. And it can be done by any person including you. However, this tutorial is about how you can stream mobile games on YouTube (currently working only for Android devices). However, if you do not know how other users are earning money from YouTube, then you should see the following guides:
Once you know about the basics of monetizing our video content on YouTube, the next goal is to start posting content. If you are a gamer, then you are going to love this tutorial. You have to share it with your gaming friends so that they can earn passive income or just show them your gaming skills on YouTube. Win-Win!
Just you know, Twitch is the most popular social network where you earn money to stream your gameplay. YouTube joined the next party, and Facebook has just begun. I am a big fan of some games like Counter Strike, Call of Duty, and recently started playing PUBG (Battlefield of the player Unknown).
While I was playing a pub on my mobile, I was wondering how can I stream a game on YouTube or Facebook. Upon doing some research, I came to know about OBS software, that I have already already talked in one of my articles. The establishment of OBS seemed like a fun thing, but I was surprised how this Android device would be to stream the game.
Before I can deal with this deeply, I learned about the YouTube gaming app which is available for Android devices. Using this free app, you can stream any Android game or app to your YouTube channel. This is probably the easiest way to stream anything from your screen to Android games or YouTube.
The only limit is, you can only stream on YouTube. For other social networks like twitch or facebook, you have to find another solution. I will talk about it in any other article.
For now, let’s learn everything about the YouTube gaming app. By the end of this guide, you should be able to stream any game from your Android phone to your YouTube channel.
Start streaming Android games on YouTube and earn money
First of all, YouTube offers advertising monetization (YouTube Partner Program) for active channels that provide real and useful content. Once the channel reaches 12 months (last) and 1,000 subscribers up to 4,000 clock hours, it is reviewed for inclusion in the program. Once your channel is approved for the YouTube Partner Program, whenever someone watches your uploaded videos on YouTube, you will start making money.
In simple words: You need to check that you are allowed to monetize the game that you play on your Android phone or on the PC while also on the PC. You can also take the help of a gaming forum to find answers.
For this tutorial, we will focus on the YouTube Gaming App.
- First of all, you have to download the YouTube Gaming app on your Android phone and have to log in using your Google account.
- Depending on the status of your YouTube account, it can ask you to verify yourself using the phone number. Once the basic setup is complete, the next step is to start streaming with your phone.
- Open the app and click on the broadcast icon at the top.
- On the next screen, you need to choose whether you want to stream the stream, and also want the quality of the video.
- When you hit next time, you have to know that you are going to be public. This means that there will be no background noise or screen notifications too. Therefore, make sure that you disable all notifications and establish your environment in such a way that you are not embarrassed in any way.
- Once you press the Next button, you will be asked to select the app you want to stream.
- In this case, I have chosen a PUBG game. Now, on the next screen, you have to give the name of the video and add the details.start streaming, click Next to open the app with the controller.
- Before going live you will also get the option to share video links on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other platforms (a great way to inform you regularly). To start streaming, click Next to open the app with the controller.
- You have the option of enabling / disabling front camera with camera icon.
- You can put floating bubble anywhere on the screen so that it does not disturb your gameplay.
- Once you’re ready, click the Start button to start streaming and you’ll be live live immediately.
- You will also be able to see the audience’s comments while playing. If you have your laptop / computer in front of you, you can open the YouTube Live Dashboard page on your browser and view user comments and control the settings of your live video.