- Need a phone upgrade? Find out the best new smartphones launch in 2018
- Upcoming Smartphone of 2018: Estimated Release Dates;
- Moto Z3, Z3 Force: 2 August 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: August 2018
- iPhone 9 / 11 / XI: September 2018
- iPhone SE 2: September 2018
- Google Pixel 3: October 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S10: January 2019
Need a phone upgrade? Find out the best new smartphones launch in 2018
To determine whether you should buy a new phone today or wait for the next best thing, I’ve listed the best upcoming smartphone launch in 2018.
Upcoming Smartphone of 2018: Estimated Release Dates;
Note is expected to arrive at on August 9, 2018. At this stage there is very little known on the handset. Rumors say that it will include an under-display fingerprint sensor, which will be the first of its kind. Reminiscent of Design Note 8, in which there is only the only difference in the removal of the back-end fingerprint sensor.
iPhone 9 / 11 / XI: September 2018
iPhone SE 2: September 2018
As for specs, we’d expect it to pack Apple’s latest chip, be waterproof and no, it won’t have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Google Pixel 3: October 2018
The phone will likely run on the latest Snapdragon 845 processors and you guessed it, an even better camera with potentially a few more lenses at the back, too.
Samsung Galaxy S10: January 2019
The Galaxy S10 is rumored to be the most innovative Samsung phone to date. Rumored to come out in January 2019, the phone is expected to have an in-display fingerprint reader, an even better camera, faster specs than the S9 and might even be a fordable phone – only time will tell.